As you all know the CAS is an event that is organised by volunteers from members of the Agile Spain community and PMI Barcelona Chapter.
In order to have the best possible conference, we need a group of top class volunteers to provide support to the organising team before and during the event.
We need volunteers with different skill sets and most importantly, enthusiasm to participate in the organisation of the CAS 2014.
We are mostly looking for people to help us during the event, in the setup and in the dismantling. The volunteers should have availability the 3rd, 4th and 5th December (or any of the aforementioned days).
The time will be from 9 to 19, some volunteers shifts will be defined.
The volunteers that are present during the event can also get involved in the preparation tasks.
What we are looking for:
Volunteers should help in one or more areas described below:
- Social Networks: Collaborate in the communication in social networks
- Website and blog: Support in updating the website and creating entries in the blog
- Accreditation: Participate in the registration process and accreditation of the event, for example in the cloakroom
- Access control: Take responsability in who enters in what area and the rooms of the conference
- Information: Inform the attendees of the activities, spaces and the services of the event
- Floor manager: Provide support to the speakers in the rooms and control the timings of the session
- Keynote ‘buddy’: Provide support to the keynote speakers while they are in Barcelona, both inside and outside of the event
- Runner: Provide support to the rest of the volunteer team and the organisation of the tasks
What can we offer:
- Form part of the project as volunteers, participating in the benefits and growth of the Agile Spain community.
- Free entrance to the event
- Assist talks of the event, choosen by the volunteer.
- Catering included 4th and 5th December